Tender fo Supply Garbage Collection Materials In Bosaso
TENDER TO SUPPLY GARBAGE COLLECTION MATERIALS IN BOSASO.
TENDER NO: PSA/002/03/2023
Puntland Youth and Social Development Association (PSA) is a local non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2002 and it is based in the Puntland State of Somalia
With one of our Partners we are currently implementing the intervention in Bosaso that seeks to improve the living conditions, assistance, and protection of drought conflict-affected populations including host communities by facilitating the equitable access to multi-sectorial services through effective Camp Coordination and Camp Management.
One of the activities seeks to protect the environment and the health of the population through reducing and eliminating adverse impacts of waste materials and garbage in IDPs camps.
Scope of Work
The scope of work shall entail the following;
- Supply and delivery of garbage collection materials.
Requirements from the Service Provider
PSA is looking for vendors with the capacity to provide equipment for garbage collection.
The service provider must provide the following documents
- Technical Proposal
The Technical Proposal must detail the following
- Company profile
- Experience in similar works
Attach 3 Local Purchase Orders for similar previous work.
- Two (2) references from previous or current clients.
- List of directors with their telephone and ID/Passport Numbers;
- Current/Valid business registration certificate
- Good financial position: Provide either a Late audited report or bank statement for 6 months
- Latest tax receipt or proof of payment of tax.
- Nature of supplies required
PSA wishes to obtain supplies in units and specifications as indicated below:
The Format of the financial proposal to indicate lumpsum costs has been provided separately.
How to apply
Instructions to suppliers
- Interested service providers must submit their applications using the application forms in the link.
- The proposal shall be reviewed based on set criteria. The technical Proposal shall take a maximum of 100% while the Financial proposal to carry 50%.
All vendors interested must deliver their Technical and financial proposal to our offices on latest 11/03/2023 by 5.00 PM local time. The interested service providers can also send tenders through email at PSA.email@example.com. Any submissions past the deadline will be rejected.
Instructions for submission (Can be delivered through email or Physical delivery):
- Physical delivery: (i) Deliver in a sealed envelope (ii) Indicate Tender Number in the envelope (PSA/002/03/2023).
- Email: Send with the subject email indicating the TENDER NUMBER (PSA/002/03/2023).
You are requested to ask any questions through 0907754033 or through email: PSA.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors are invited for tender opening on 14/03/2023.
- All the service providers must comply with PSA Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) guidelines