Tender Notice for Framework Agreement for port clearance, road & sea transportation services
Date: 10th May 2023
Framework Agreement for port clearance, road & sea transportation services
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children international now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for framework agreement for provision of port clearance, road & sea transportation services for SCI’s Somaliland program.
How to apply
All documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and to be hand delivered into the designated tender box at Save the Children Hargeisa office. The envelope should indicate the bid reference number of FWA-GEN-SOM-HRG-2023-02.
For Electronic Submission via ProSave
- Submit your response in accordance with the guidance provided in the below document:
- If your company is not registered in ProSave, please send your company profile to Somaliland.Procurement@savethechildren.org requesting for registration into the system.
- Follow the guidance provided and ones you are invited or already registered, request for the sourcing event to enable you get the documents(invitation to tender documents with instructions and bid details)Via Ariba network to bid online and share all your bid documents in one zip folder.
For hard copy submission ( Download the ITT from the Link)
- Bidder instructions:
- Bids to be submitted to Save the Children Hargeisa Somaliland office
- Bids should be submitted in a single sealed envelope addressed to Procurement Committee, Save the Children Hargeisa Office
- The envelope should clearly indicate the Invitation to tender reference number FWA-GEN-SOM-HRG-2023-02 but contain no other details relating to the bid.
- All documentation submitted should be in one single envelope as detailed above (e.g., Bidder Response Document, Bank statements, Legal Registration, etc.).
- The deadline for submission of bids is 30th May 2023, at 3.30 PM, East Africa Time.
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected, and no liability will be accepted for loss/protected files, late delivery, or non-delivery, whatsoever.
Note: All applicants are invited to attend the tender opening session (date and time is mentioned in page 3 under timescale) whereby only prices, discounts and names of the bidders will be announced and no further info will be disclosed at this stage.