Force Protection Analyst – Djibouti
Force Protection Analyst
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of todays greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDSs reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
GovSource, a subsidiary of IDS International, is looking for a Force Protection Analyst (FPA) to support the GSA/Navy contract at Camp Lemonnier (CLDJ) in Djibouti, Africa. FPAs will provide primary support for planning of force protection, physical security and CLDJ base protection, policies and resources including law enforcement and physical security, in addition to combating terrorism by conducting timely and relevant research of current Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs). This is a standing role and not an immediate need.
- The Force Protection Analyst will compile data and inputs from multiple sources, provide subject matter expertise (SME) to N3AT personnel with drafting policy documents, and facilitate document reviews and creating presentations.
- Identify areas of vulnerability and prepare necessary requests and supporting documentation for Security Waivers and/or Exceptions. Provide support to N3AT staff on the development of policy for submitting waivers/exceptions incorporated and maintain a current tracking database for waivers and exceptions in process and for those already approved.
- Possess an understanding of Asymmetric Warfare, Operational Needs Statements, Joint Capability Integration and Development.
- Prepare Individual Force Protection Plan for military and civilian personnel traveling to other countries.
- Coordinate physical security infrastructure requirements with Public Works, Navy and Base Operating Services (BOS) Contracts.
- Manage the Installation Barrier Plan.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited College or University plus five (5) years of experience in preventive measures taken to mitigate hostile actions against Department of Defense or civilian personnel, resources, facilities, and critical information or protection of personnel, hardware, programs, networks, and data from physical circumstances and events that could cause serious losses or damage to an enterprise, agency, or facility. Includes protection from fire, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism, and terrorism; OR
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Force Protection or Physical Security without a degree; if civilian experience is being used, the Contractor shall provide documented training of an accredited Law Enforcement Academy that provided over 600 hours of Police tactics, patrol operations and procedures.
- Completion of DoD course J-830-0015 Anti-Terrorism Officer Course or a substantially equivalent course of instruction (classes that are part of a Homeland Security curriculum at a college or university that are related to anti-terrorism).
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Valid U.S. Motor Vehicle Operators License.
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Experience working in Africa.
GovSource benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) may vary by project site or contract
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you.
Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs