Head of Quality Assurance, M&E and Knowledge Management SomReP – Baidoa, Somalia
Closing date: 28 Nov 2023
Organization: World Vision
World Vision International
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As Head of Quality Assurance, M&E and Knowledge Management SomReP, you will lead and manage the DM&E, quality assurance and learning functions for Somali Resilience Program (SomReP). You will develop and implement an organization-wide strategy in design, monitoring and evaluation, including quality program development, resilience impact research and program knowledge management. You will provide capacity building to M&E staff within the 7 consortium member NGOs to help them move through the donor program/project cycle. You will ensure that disaster risk management structures, systems and process are central to the way the program plans as well as adapts and sequences project interventions at subnational level through structures such as Village Development & Early Warning Committees and MoHADMA as well as processes such as GCVCA, CAAP and PMREL.
- A Master’s Degree related to the science and practice of community development, program design, statistics and monitoring & evaluation.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing people and programs in an international NGO context or academia (related to emergency/development research);
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in the full range of evaluation theories, models and tools, and ability to adapt, contextualized and apply appropriately to all project scenarios.
- Proven track record as a staff and community trainer and capacity builder in DM&E using a wide variety of training methods, facilitation and capacity building strategies, and organizational development.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills and professional maturity. Highest proficiency in written English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 28 NOV 2023.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on our Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group 1: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
Facebook Group 2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/qaranjobs
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.