Waayeel Consulting Ltd
Human Resource Coordinator – Mogadishu, Somalia
Terms of Reference (TOR)
Position: Human Resource Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time with three months’ probationary period.
Background Summary Waayeel Consulting Ltd:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a Global Consultancy Service provider with offices in Australia, Africa & Middle East. We are a team of high caliber experts who have previously worked as Deloitte, PwC, and KPMG & Grand Thorton Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, and non- governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which cater the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render highest quality solutions to our clients through combining advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Our focus is on the following key strategic service areas:
- Institutional Transformation Package 2.0 TM
- Global Trade and Event Facilitation
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Professional Development and Capacity Building
- Project Management
- Technology and Innovation
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Entrepreneurship and MSME Development
Effective communication, outstanding quality and integrity have been the guiding principles when serving our clients, enabling us to have a trustful & long-lasting relationship based on reliability, association and understanding. Certainly, Waayeel Consulting is your suitable partner for helping your organization in reaching your strategic goals and objectives.
We envision in developing innovative and impactful solutions & services that are relevant and real.
Our mission is to design and deliver tailor made and customized solutions and a wide range of consultancy services that produce outstanding performance for the success of our clients.
Summary of the Position:
HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker for company`s recruitment management and managing staff performance. Lead, plan and administer HR department and employee needs for Waayeel Consulting Ltd. Ensure success of HR department by demonstrating problem solving skills, decision making and creating positive environment for company`s staff and managing staff capacity building.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Manage the recruitment process of staff, including generating TORs, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Implement training and development plans of the company and clients
- Monitor budgets by department
- Administrative duties, including personnel filling systems, absenteeism management (attendance reports, etc.)
- Assist All departments for HR related inquires or requests from the management and Board members.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee personnel files in an appropriate manner.
- Assist with recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment Agreements.
- Conduct Onboarding process for new hires of the company and help them start off well.
- Manage employee performance reviews by schedule annual and quarterly performance review cycle with their supervisors.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and HR events for the staff and board members.
- Provide any other support requested by the management.
The HR Coordinator will report directly to operational Director and have line management other departments of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in HR Management or Similar Roles.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills both English and Somali Languages.
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources Management and team building.
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send you’re Updated CV and credentials to the email address: Mugadishuoffice@waayeelconsulting.com. The closing date is 15th, May, 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to Mugadishuoffice@waayeelconsulting.com