HIRSHABELLE STATE OF SOMALIA
Human Resources Officer – Jowhar, Hirshabelle, Somalia
Dowlad Goboleedka Hirshabelle ee Soomaaliya
دولة إقليم هير شبيلي الصومالية
HIRSHABELLE STATE OF SOMALIA
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
|Job Title:||Human Resources Officer|
|Ministry/ institution:||Ministry of Health and Social Care|
|Grade Level & Classification:||Grade 6|
|Reporting to:||Human Resources Director|
|Hours:||36 hrs per week|
- Purpose of the position
The human resource Officer will provide planning, control and the implementation of HR service through employee cohesive relation, evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Prepare effective administrative monthly payroll of the Ministry of Health’s staff according to the HSS PFM policies.
The incumbent will liaise with other departments to ensure that relevant information is available to realise the Health Ministries objective goals. In consultation with the Civil Service Commission (” CSC”) support the implementation of people-related services, policies, and providing information in relation to Human Resources issues CSC legislations.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate employee relations and welfare including health, safety,
- Provide registry, managerial and courier services; and manage office records.
- Support annual HR audit process, collaborate the internal and external auditors, and assess any changes necessary.
- Support annual budgeting process in conjunction with the other departments of the health ministry.
- Provide and interpret financial information purposely for HR issues.
- Assist implementation of ethics and value promotion activities including prevention of corrupt practices.
- Make request to the CSC on recruitments, placements, resignation confirmations, promotions and transfers of staff under the directives of the director general.
- Coordinate implementation of Open Performance Review and Appraisal System, assess the appraisal results; prepare implementation reports; and make follow-ups on the implementation of the recommendations on individual OPRAS forms;
- Process and update records of various leaves of absence;
- Facilitate orientation/induction programs for new entrants in the service;
- Prepare effective administrative monthly payroll of the Health Ministry staff according to the HSS PFM policies
- Carry out training needs assessment for the Ministry of Health staff and prepare training programs in liaison with the CSC.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as the request of departmental director
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Qualifications and experiences
- Bachelor degree in Human resource/ BA or PA.
- 3 years’ experience obtained by working in the area of human resource or business in a public sector department or institution at a senior level.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Honest and fair in applying rules
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Must be a computer literacy
- Must be able to assist senior management on human resource matters
- Must be knowledgeable in human resource and business practices and procedures.
- Abilities to motivate and mentor state president staff.
- Abilities to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must be assertive and be able to easily identify, analyse and solve complex problems.
- Able to efficiently utilise human resources and management information systems to ensure maximum staff development.
HOW TO APPLY
How to apply
Please Click the Link and Fill the Application Form:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to fill the application form and send to email@example.com by not later than 15th May 2021.
- Please quote the position you are applying in the subject of the e-mail.
- Application form should be sent as attachment in word format.
- Female and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required to come with your original academic and professional certificates during the interview day.
- For more information please visit the following website.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org