Peace‐building Facilitator Specialist – Somalia
- Organization: CTG – Committed To Good
- Location: Somalia (Somalia)
- Grade: Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Peace and Development
- Closing Date: 2020-10-19
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Qualifications and Competencies
Client Orientation and Communication:
• Ability to advocate and articulate clear messages. Attention to detail is crucial;
• Ability to work in a high‐pressure working environment with frequent urgent deadlines;
• High level logical and methodological organizational skills and the ability to multi‐task;
• Flexibility to attend consultation meetings during weekends;
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations;
• Supports and encourages open communication and responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.