Amaano Boarding and Day school
Principal for the Kindergarten (KG) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
Amaano Boarding and Day school is actively seeking a qualified Principal for the Kindergarten (KG) Section.
The candidate will be experienced in the field of Early Childhood Development (ECD) and lead management of the school.
To be successful, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as love for children. You should uphold the vision of the school with pride and protect the health and safety of children.
The candidate must have no criminal record or child-related offences.
You will use your positive and professional attitude and experience to foster an environment of respect in the school, and support the school in its aims to create a learning culture that reflects there are no limits to what students can achieve.
You will also ensure that the school’s high standards of excellence are always maintained, and build strong relationships with parents, students and the local community.
The role of the Principal is key for the strong pastoral provision of the school. The Principal is part of the senior leadership Team and is responsible, to the General Manager, for the leadership and management of student welfare and liaison with parents.
The Job description allocates duties and responsibilities but is not a comprehensive definition of the post. General responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Updating and implementing the school’s agreed policies.
- Lead and attend appropriate staff and parents’ meetings.
- Attend and contribute to appropriate middle leadership, senior leadership and governing body meetings.
- Any other tasks deemed deemed by the General Manager as necessary to complete the role effectively.
The ideal candidate
The school is looking to appoint a suitably qualified candidate with:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in this role.
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of students.
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- Excellent public relations skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Deadline of Application : 19 June 2021
Only few shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants can send their CV as one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop CV in person at Amaano Boarding and Day School Main office during working hours.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com