Somali-Sudanese Specialized Hospital
Sales Manager (2 Position) – Mogadishu, Somalia
Somali-Sudanese Specialized Hospital is a General Hospital, funded by Somali business elites to meet the needs of Somali people in health care services. it has been providing health care services in Somalia since 2014.
The headquarter of the hospital is at Hodan district, whereby the hospital runs five branches in the other districts in Mogadishu.
The hospital covered almost a huge gap in the health care sector in Somalia, that many Somali citizens used to need to go abroad for health issues.
The hospital absorbs and employs qualified, specialized, and experienced medical and non-medical staff.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our client’s acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our institution competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Job title: Sales Manager
Positions: 2 positions
Duty station: SSSH Headquarter.
Expected starting date: July 2021.
Appointment Period: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales manager’s jobs description includes, but not limited to:
- Plan and organize market research.
- Establish proper sales policy based on the market research.
- Forecasting sales accurately or scientifically.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Preparing sales budget.
- Arranging Advertisement, publicity and sales promotion.
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Build and maintain client relations.
- Assisting customers who have complaints.
- Determining a product’s profitability
- Working with other departments
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply.
- Possess deep knowledge of hospital services offering and value proposition.
- Follow organizational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department.
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect institution values.
- Make a careful study of the competitors, services and sales policies and alter the services and the sales policies accordingly.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Marketing certifications like CMMP, or others is an added advantage.
- MBA preferred.
- Seven to Ten years of experience as sales manager
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Relevant industry experience ideally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Other Qualifications/Skills requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
Language: Proficiency in oral and written communication in Somali and English is a must.
This position is open to Somali Nationals Only.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CV and cover letter, to the email address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
The closing date is 26-June 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com