Action Africa Help International (AAH-I)
TOR FOR MID-TERM EVALUATION ON FOOD AND INCOME SECURITY, ACCESS TO WASH FACILITIES AND NUTRITION IN ELWAK TOWN, BARWAQO AND DEKA VILLAGES IN ELWAK DISTRICT, GEDO REGION, SOMALIA
TOR FOR MID-TERM EVALUATION ON FOOD AND INCOME SECURITY, ACCESS TO WASH FACILITIES AND NUTRITION IN ELWAK TOWN, BARWAQO AND DEKA VILLAGES IN ELWAK DISTRICT, GEDO REGION.
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an international non-governmental organization that works with communities in Africa, particularly women, children and youth, to sustainably improve their quality of life. With Country Programmes in Somalia, Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia and Ethiopia, AAH-I has over 30 years’ experience working with communities in humanitarian and development in conflict and post conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities.
The organization is currently implementing 1 Project (Improved livelihood for vulnerable households) in Elwak District, Somalia. Initially AAH-I has also been implementing Education and logistic projects in Mogadishu as well as Livelihood/self-reliance and promoting social cohesion Projects in Hargeisa.
Employer: Action Africa Help International-Somalia
Deadline for applications: 17/06/2021
Type of Contract: Short Term consultancy
Duration of Consultancy: 20 days
Expected Start and End Date: 26/06/2021-16/07/2021
Deadline to submit final report: 17/07/2021
Location: Elwak District, Gedo region –Somalia
4.0: Scope and expected outputs/ deliverables
- Desk review/ Literature review of key documents including the project proposal, log frame, baseline survey, monitoring framework, narrative and financial reports and other documents judged relevant
- Design the detailed methodology and data tools / templates that will collect data on the above outputs and indicators and execution of the midterm evaluation. The survey will target women, men, children and youth in Elwak town,Barwaqo and Deka villages in Elwak district.
- Field visit to conduct midterm evaluation and data analysis
- Presentation of the draft report to stakeholders
- Submission of final report
7.0: How to apply
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with the assignment title in the subject line of the email on or before 17/06/2021.
NB: Only shortlisted Firms/Candidates shall be contacted.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org