Ward Nurse – Mogadishu, Somalia
**To register your interest in this role, please do apply directly. Although there is no immediate requirement, we are continuously on the lookout for outstanding Talent for future deployment.**
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
- Deliver professional health services including provision of inpatient care which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively inpatient care.
- Ensure operational readiness of resuscitative and emergency equipment, instruments and personal equipment.
- Assist with sterilization and maintenance of surgical instruments/equipment and stores.
- Orientate other nurses with the layout of the department and provide guidance on the duties be activated in an emergency.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of inpatient care.
- Conduct a check of the controlled drugs.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager or designee.
- The Nurse must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a nurse.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within home country.
- At least 3 years’ continuous experience in an acute setting.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid and active passport required.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:-
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs