Soma Eco Pads and Uniforms
Account Representative (2 Position) – Mogadishu, Somalia
Job Title: Account Representative
Positions: 2 positions
Account Representative Job Purpose:
Soma Eco Pads and Uniforms is a small and fast growing clothing and apparel factory where quality uniforms, beddings and reusable sanitary pads are produced locally by Somali women in a way that can empower women through training and employment and meet market demand for this sector. We serve healthcare, hospitality, NGOs, education institutions, government institutions, whole sellers and individuals.
The Account Representative is the person in charge of managing a company’s relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to keep clients or accounts for long time. Account Representative will be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Account Representative Job Duties:
- Plan and drive sales to reach company’s sales revenue forecast
- Recruit new clients
- Generate sales among client accounts, including setting up and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Introduce different company products to clients and pursue successful deals
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Account Representative Skills:
Account Management Experience,
Client-Focused Solutions Experience,
Project Management Skills,
Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff,
Talent for Influencing Client Management,
Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously,
Time Management Skills,
Educational and Experience Requirement
BA/BS Degree with three years of sales representative experience required
Fluent in writing English and Somali
If you have possess over mentioned qualities, Soma Pads is place, come and join us send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 26 April 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
This position is paid a base salary with a sales based commission.
FADLAN KU SOO BIIR BARAHA BULSHADA QARAN JOBS:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs