Himilo Organization for Development (HOD)
Community Mobilizers – (4 Positions) – Abudwak & Taleex
HIMILO ORGANIZATION FOR DEVELOPMENT HOD
Position: Community Mobilizers.
No of vacancies: Four positions
Duration: Two months
Location: CABUDWAK AND TALEEX
Himilo organization for development (HOD) is non-profit making, non-sectarian, humanitarian relief and development organization that was established and registered in 2003 as a local non-governmental organization (LNGO) in Somalia.
HOD has been operating in Somalia since 2003. Its top priority is to create an environment that is conductive to sustainable development by helping communities to secure peace, sustainable development and attain self-reliance.
Above all, the organization has operated quite freely in Somalia with full cooperation of the local authorities – political, traditional and religious elders and women groups. The association’s operation cuts through the faulty and dividing lines of sub-clans and we are seen to be impartial and above all concerned with project implementation activities only
HOD is looking for dedicated, self-oriented and proactive community mobilizers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish systems and procedures for management, administration and monitoring of social mobilizations and capacity development
- In consultation with village level stakeholders, design social mobilization plan
- Ensure that awareness raising activities reach targeted people
- Assist in conducting needs assessment
QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- Completion of secondary education
- Diploma in social work or any other related field is an added opportunity.
- Previous work experience at the community level of not less than one year
- Good report writing skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you met the above criteria submit your cv with three references and cover letter by quoting the title of the position to the email below not later than 15th of May 2021. Himiloorgjobs2020@gmail.com
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to Himiloorgjobs2020@gmail.com