Graphic Designer/Video Editor – Hargeisa, Somaliland
Ardaykaab was founded in 2016, it is the leading Somali support center for scholarships, admissions, Health service facilitation, and tour links. It is a social enterprise dedicated to making it possible for anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in any field of study. We are committed to equality and access to Scholarship and skills training irrespective of gender, geography, economic status, or any other barriers that can so often stunt potential. So, we offer a range of support services that meet the many diverse needs of our students and clients in general.
We are a member of the country’s Chamber of Commerce. We work with well-known language schools, universities, and student organizations offering higher education. Also, exam preparation and executive courses. We are always open to broaden our scope and work with new partners offering different programs to our students.
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Video Editor
Position Overview: Ardaykaab Scholarships seeks a creative and organized professional to serve as Graphic Designer and Video Editor. Join a collaborative, diverse and supportive team where your growth and success are important. Work on a wide variety of projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print, and social media outlets.
Position Location: Hargeisa
Time: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and video editing
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websitesand managing them from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Responsible for best design communication practices across digital & social media. Not only good at putting the thoughts in design, but also should know how to convey a message in the best way to the targeted audience.
- Managing multimedia services (Images, voices, videos)
- A degree or certificate in graphic design is advantageous, although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Strong photography and videography skills.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume / CV, cover letter, two references, and three to four examples each of graphic design and video editing work to: HR@Ardaykaab.org. Please use “Graphic designer/Editor” as the subject line for your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Ardaykaab.org