Rehabilitation and Development Organization (RADO)
Head of Jigjiga RaDO Sub –Office/ Senior Rehabilitation Project Officer – Jigjiga, Somali Regional State of Ethiopia
Deadline Apr 26, 2021
Rehabilitation and Development Organization (RaDO) is a National NGO working on the area of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities, Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS, Gender Based Violence (GBV). Currently, it is operational in the Somalia, Sudanese and Eritrean refugee camps located in Ethiopia.
The organization is looking for competent and qualified applicants for the following positions.
No. of position
Duration of the contract:
- Days (May 01,2021 & December 31,2021)-with possible of extension
Duty Starting Date– Immediate
- A minimum of BA Degree in any Social Science
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in development-oriented projects
- NGO and refugee experience is an asset
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to:
- Forward their CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) to RaDO through e-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly indicate the position and location of the area when applying on the subject line
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No Phone call
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs