Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS)
INVITATION TO BID / TENDER NOTICE For Emergency Food Distribution – Mogadishu, Somalia
INVITATION TO BID / TENDER NOTICE
Tender No: Somalia/MOG/2021/015/Emergency Food Distribution 5 June 2021
General Background (brief)
Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS) is a humanitarian organization that strives to assist and empower communities in need, regardless of their place or origin, color or ethnic group. QRC was established in 1978 and joined to the international committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent society in the same year. QRC operates both locally and internationally and has ongoing relief and development projects in a number of countries. It specializes and provides training in International Humanitarian Law, Disaster Management and Emergency Medical Care and its current strategy covers four areas of work: Disaster Preparedness and Response, livelihoods,
Primary and secondary Health Care, WASH and Social Rehabilitation and Preserving Human Dignity, and Self Capacity-Building As a member of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent, it abides by the seven fundamental principles of humanitarian work, which are: Humanity, Impartiality, Independence, Neutrality, Unity, Universality, and Voluntary Service.
QRCS invites bidders for Emergency food packages in below mentioned sites following our specification, terms and conditions
Interested contractors/Suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experiences in similar work are hereby invited to submit their bids in a separate envelopes clearly market tender reference number as above.
- Partial documents will not be accepted
- Tender envelop should be sealed and stamped.
- Company profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Most recent bank statements ( Showing last 6 month transactions/ account movement and current balance)
- Food of the Tender will have an expiry date of 12 Months / One Year from the date of this tender
- Quotation Price
- Registration certificate ( Valid Commercial license)
- Copy of Passport Chair parson of the Company
- Evidence of past experience in similar work (Food Supplies experiences with UN/INGOs/National NGO)
- All bids should written in English
- The above goods will be delivered as mentioned above
- The date of distribution 1-4 week of July 2021, so sufficient stock should be with the company to make quick distribution as per the plan within this time frame
- Bidder should be ready to distribute the food commodities at the above mentioned distribution sites
- Distribution dates and plan will be shared with the successful bidders at a late date
- The bidder will be responsible for the loading, offloading, storage, ensuing organization visibility
- After issuing the contract agreement, the selected supplier will submit sample against all items with will be returned at the end of the contract
Tender document with detail specification and terms and conditions will be available at Logistic Department of Qatar Red Crescent office Somalia at free of cost from 4th – 9th June 2021 (4:00OPM)
NB: Those who received this advertisement to the Xog-ogaal Newspaper can be download the BOQ to website https://somalijobs.net/
The sealed envelopes should be dropped at Qatar Red crescent office Tender box Located at MIA TGL Compound Near to Airport Hotel in Wadajir District Mogadishu-Somalia
The tender deadline for submitting quotation is 9th June 2021 at any tender or Document received late then this date and time will not be accepted.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs