Jubaland State of Somalia
Materials Testing Laboratory Equipment – Kismayo
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids (Goods)
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Federal Republic of Somalia
Name of Project: Somalia Urban Resilience Project II (SURPII)
Contract Title: Materials Testing Laboratory Equipment
Project ID: P 170922
Grant No: IDA D5310, TFB 1409, TFB 1519
RFB Reference No: SO-KM-231605-GO-RFB
- The Federal Government of Somalia through the Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of Somalia Urban Resilience Project II (SURPII) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Procurement of Construction materials Testing Laboratory Equipment. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Kismayo Municipality now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Materials Testing Laboratory Equipment.
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 1st 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from PIU Office Kismayo Municipality, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1500 hours from Saturday to Thursday hours Mogadishu local time from Saturday to Thursday exclusive of public holidays.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One hundred US Dollars Only (USD 100). The method of payment will be a direct deposit to Bank. The account details are as follows:
Bank Name: Salaam Somali Bank
Account Type: 2103
Account Name: SURP-Kismayo Municipality
Account Number: 33569653
Once the payment is received, the document will either be sent by email (PDF version) or by COURIER at the cost of the bidder or PICKED-UP at the PIU Office, Kismayo Municipality.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Sunday, 20th June 2021, at 10.00 hours Mogadishu time. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on Sunday, 20th June 2021 at 10.00hours Mogadishu time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a BID-SECURING DECLARATION using the form included in Section IV, Bidding Forms.
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”]
- The address(es) referred to above is:
PIU Project Coordinator,
Jubaland State of Somalia,
Federal republic of Somalia.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com