Physical Security Analyst – Djibouti
Physical Security Analyst
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of todays greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDSs reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
GovSource, a subsidiary of IDS International, is looking for a Physical Security Analyst to provide primary subject matter experts on implementation and compliance with the Navy Physical Security Program tasked to develop, conduct and update physical security surveys and draft plans in accordance with published guidelines, directives and Operation Orders (OPORD’s). Monitor and report compliance and recommend corrective actions where applicable. This is a standing role, not an immediate need, and will be located in Djibouti, Africa.
- The Physical Security Analyst will compile data and inputs from multiple sources, provide N3AT chain of command with recommended courses of action to improve installation policy with respect to physical security.
- Evaluate site/installation physical security plans, and support N3AT staff on efforts to educate and train personnel in force protection and physical security measures.
- Develop and maintain a tracking database for security waivers and exceptions in process and for those already approved. Prepare, as directed, for the receipt, processing, and/or forwarding of security waivers and exceptions. Develop an approved tracking database within 30 days of initial contract start.
- Participate and provide advice regarding various force protection and threat working groups.
- Prepare Individual Force Protection Plan for military and civilian personnel traveling to other countries.
- Manage the Installation Barrier Plan.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited College or University plus five (5) years of experience in preventive measures taken to mitigate hostile actions against Department of Defense or civilian personnel, resources, facilities, and critical information or protection of personnel, hardware, programs, networks, and data from physical circumstances and events that could cause serious losses or damage to an enterprise, agency, or facility. Includes protection from fire, natural disasters, burglary, theft, vandalism, and terrorism; OR
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Force Protection or Physical Security without a degree; if civilian experience is being used, the Contractor shall provide documented training of an accredited Law Enforcement Academy that provided over 600 hours of Police tactics, patrol operations and procedures.
- Completion of DoD course J-830-0015 Anti-Terrorism Officer Course or a substantially equivalent course of instruction (equivalent classes would be part of a Homeland Security curriculum at a college or university that are related to anti-terrorism).
- Experience in Patrol Procedures, Access Control Procedures, Operational Management, and Personnel Management.
- Valid U.S. Motor Vehicle Operators License.
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Experience working in Africa.
- Active SECRET security clearance
GovSource benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) may vary by project site or contract
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you.
Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs