World Vision International
Project Officer- Health & Nutrition – Burao/Odweyne, Somaliland
Position Title: Project Officer- Health & Nutrition
Location: Burao/Odweyne, Somaliland
Deadline: 20th July 2021
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
International Role – No – Only National applicants will be considered.
The Project Officer will be responsible for the effective implementation, coordination and supervision of health capacity building and support of primary health care services with the aim of improving the health & nutritional status of vulnerable groups within the project locations.
- Ensure effective implementation and coordination of project:
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting:
- Capacity Building of health service providers as per the quality expected.
- Project finance and assets management, budget control and monitoring:
- Represent World Vision in the various forums.
- B.Sc. Degree in Public health, Nutrition or Nursing.
- Three years of experience in implementing health and nutrition projects in humanitarian setting.
- Experience in coordinating and conducting health and nutrition project monitoring and supervision.
- Experience in implementation of emergency response activities in Health and Nutrition.
- Experience and ability to manage projects in fragile contexts.
- Fluency in English and Somali languages
- Proficient user of Microsoft office programs.
- Experience of working with humanitarian standards e.g. SPHERE..
The position is field-based in Burao/Odweyne, Somaliland.
World Vision adheres to strict child and adult safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks which will include criminal background checks. They will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Academic certificates will be verified with the issuing institutions.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs