Waayeel Consulting Ltd
Sales Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
Position: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading multi-national consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa, Middle East & Australia with offices in Somaliland, Somalia, Djibouti and Sydney. We are a team of high caliber experts who are ex Deloitte, PwC & KPMG Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non- governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Summary of the Position:
The sales manager will be responsible of all sales and client engagement activities for the Company.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Managing organizational sales by tracking Sales KPIs that covers sales & revenues
- Meeting planned sales targets and strategies.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing teams on lead generation.
- Training sales and marketing teams on a continual basis.
- Developing sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organizational services and products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing management related field
- Marketing certifications like CMMP, PCM or others is an added advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales in a corporate setting.
- Relevant industry experience ideally.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the following email address: email@example.com. The closing date is 30, June 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org