SCOPE Registrars (4 Positions) – Badhan – Dhahar
Duration: Contract length
Purpose of the Position:
ADEC Somalia-Puntland program with funding from WFP is implementing a relief and livelihood project in close collaboration with line-ministers, the projects targeting drought affected vulnerable households. The project will focus on food insecurity families through the food voucher program. Under this project there is need for Scope registrars who will support with beneficiary sensitization, bio metric data/scope registration, topping up and redemption process. The SCOPE registrars will be based in Badhan and Dhahar districts respectively.
- Undertake Beneficiaries data record in excel sheets and manuals, i.e., Household Principle/Alternate Recipients with their phones.
- Undertake Beneficiaries Biometric scope registration, i.e., Principle/Alternate Recipients’ photo/finger biometric and Household member’s data.
- Validate beneficiary’s data in SCOPE, i.e. updating of records for those already registered to ensure their household information is up to date
- Provide reports and feedbacks on SCOPE beneficiary registration and updating records on regular base. Uploading scope registration data prepare and report SCOPE related issues to the office.
- Sensitize beneficiaries about SCOPE card duplicates, i.e. sensitize Household recipients that they cannot be a receipt to another WFP SCOPE cards.
- Sensitize beneficiaries on their voucher value entitlement to be received on monthly basis, duration and how/where the entitlement assistance will be redeemed or received.
- Carry out any other assigned duty by the supervisor
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Educational requirement: The job holder of this role is expected have a minimum of a degree of ICT and any other related field of study.
- Experience and skills required: 2 years of experience in ICT and community development programs or any other relevant experience.
- Previous experience with use the scope equipment and the ability to provide basic maintenance related issues is also required.
- Usage in computer softwares like word and excel and WFP scope database.
- Good basic communication skills in English is required.
- Fluency communication command in Somali language.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must adhere to set security standards
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
- Ability to exhibit exemplary life style as interpreted in specific local cultural context.
Interested applications are required to send the following information to email@example.com , coping CC: Abdikadirjama11@gmail.com , clearly mentioning the position on the subject line – Scope registrar -Badhan/Dhahar, not later than 1 June 2021.
- Updated CV and cover letter
- Copies of your academic qualifications.
All applications shall be received by 1th June, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE JOIN US – QARAN JOBS
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs