Senior Graphic Designer – Hargeisa, Somaliland
ColorZone is a branding, printing and advertising solutions company based in Hargiesa, Somaliland.
We provide business growth solutions by helping all the technicalities of business marketing efforts. We help design campaigns to help business or any sort of missions to be successful. ColorZone is your partner for a full-service of any printing needs and other market entry or expansion strategies.
For information, reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (office) +252 2 52 0288, 063 4425019(mobile phone); +252 2 300613 (Somtel),
Senior Graphic Designer.
Is it you?
Skills and competencies
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Be able to evidence sound experience of 3 years minimum (Previous experience in an agency environment would be an advantage)
- Ability to make an outstanding designs that sets you apart from your peers
- Professional use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Skilled in designing new material that fits its client’s specifications
- Nature loving, senior graphic designer who wants to join a dynamic team within a creative environment
- Talented and ambitious graphic designer
- A personality that get along with colleagues easily and ready to pull the weight as much as possible to be a part of a successful team,
- Managing tasks and your own workload
- Ability to manage multiple clients at once,
- Ability to take ownership of your work and deliver end results that surpass the initial brief.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Have an eye for detail, attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work fast and faultlessly is key and essential
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to work under your own initiative and take directions from colleagues and clients
- Able ‘muck in’ with both production art working as well as broader design briefs.
- Excellent in writing and speaking in English. (Speaking and writing Arabic would be an advantage)
- Excellent in writing Somali
- Willing to apply flexible working hours
- Design new and updating current client literature following corporate branding guidelines,
- Develop creative designs and workflow processes of projects from start to finish,
- Work with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions for clients.
- Manage multiple projects at once, take ownership of your work and deliver end results that surpass the initial brief.
- Create new brand collateral for clients, including concept development
- Design eShots and online adverts
- Design and producing in-house marketing collateral
- Produce promotional material for clients
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Provide quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Hargiesa with possible travels to the regions
Working hours: Full time
Reports to: Chief of designer
- Manages all administrative of design related works
- Manages and supervises company assets and property
- Maintain comprehensive and organized organizational filing systems
Interested and qualified candidates who met the above criteria should send updated CV and application letters to email@example.com. Please write “Application of senior graphic designer” in the subject of your email. The deadline is 15 April 2021.