Federal Government of Somalia – MoH
TOR for National HIV PSM Technical Advisor – Mogadishu, Somalia
TOR for National HIV PSM Technical Advisor
Job Title: National HIV PSM Technical Advisor
Direct Supervisor: HIV Program Manager
Salary Stipend: USD 2000/month.
Duration: One year and can be extended to two years.
Expected times of work: Full-time working hours at least 40 hours per week and at the direction of the HIV Program Manager.
Probationary Period: 1 month
To strengthen FMOH capacity in procurement and supply chain management in resource limited setting, including forecasting, warehousing and distribution.
- To develop and update procurement plans for HIV commodities.
- To strengthen capacity of central/national-level procurement staff on supply chain management generally and HIV commodities specifically.
- To map HIV commodities supply chain system and recommend actions to improve the efficiency of the supply chain system.
- To improve capacity of health workers to effectively manage HIV commodities at facility level – both central facility stores and ART Centre dispensaries.
- To improve reporting system of HIV commodity consumption and linkages between health facilities and central level supply and program managers.
- To ensure that LMIS data tools capture all HIV commodities at both the warehouse and facility levels
- To monitor Form 9’s (GF reporting tool for commodities) and build partners’ capacity to fill accurately.
- To evaluate the availability of essential HIV commodities and identify shortages/ stockouts of essential commodities.
- To strengthen inventory management system for HIV commodities.
- To liaise with and build capacity of partners to ensure proper forecasting and quantification of HIV commodities.
- To establish a defined supply chain performance monitoring system.
- To strengthen west management system of HIV commodities
- University degree in supply chain/logistics or any other related field.
- Experience in Somalia health care system.
- Minimum 5 -years’ experience in supply chain management in complex environment.
- Fluency in Somali and English.
- Computer skills is required.
Qualified national applicants with required skills are invited to submit their electronic applications and updated resumes through email; (email@example.com), and copy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to (email@example.com) not later Than Friday 30 April 2021, midnight (12:00 pm) Mogadishu time. Incomplete applications and those received after deadline will not be considered. The Ministry of Health and Human Services is equal opportunity employer, female applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Please note Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/QaranJobs.so
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somaliajobs